While each organization is unique in its complexity and in the specific challenges that it faces, the approach of an effective ergonomics process management in the office setting is different from the approaches and methods used in other work environments like industry, production, manufacturing, distribution, and even transportation. Through our experience and knowledge of office ergonomics, we’ll show you how to make informed decisions on establishing or improving the ergonomics process in your organization.
Training is an essential element to ergonomics program success. Our ergonomics training programs emphasize a hands-on approach and will tailored-matched to your work environment. Easy-to-apply problem-solving methods and ensure that your staff develops the practical knowledge to identify ergonomics challenges, find the right solutions, and gain the support needed to implement them. Through effective training, self-assessment tools, and common solutions, most people can find and fix conditions in their own workplace to improve comfort and reduce MSD risk.
A systematic ergonomics improvement process removes risk factors that lead to musculoskeletal injuries and allows for improved human performance and productivity. By making improvements to the work process, you are removing barriers to maximum safe work performance. You are providing your workers with a job that is within their body’s capabilities and limitations. An ergonomics improvement process can be a key contributor to your company’s competitiveness in the marketplace and provide a better work experience for your people.
Our two-day premium training on office ergonomics and productivity will help you recognize, plan, and integrate both strategic and tactical elements of ergonomics into your current business processes. During the workshop, we’ll focus on real-time, hands-on planning, engage in group discussions, and benchmark performance with your peers. You’ll learn how to overcome common problems in the workplace and gain insight into what world-class organizations do best. The main benefit of our specialized training is increasing the input and productivity of workers to the very maximum by preventing and reducing work related musculoskeletal disorders and occupational hazards.
Participants will learn proven methods to reduce and eliminate work-related musculoskeletal disorders and risk in their workplace by:
- Gathering information and tools necessary to analyse work stations, finding placements, positioning and posture problems and developing solutions for them.
- Allowing a single employee to set up their own work station to suit the work activities involving muscular movements.
- Evaluating all of their work stations as a lifestyle and identifying ergonomics risks and work station deficiencies.
- Perform objective research-based evaluations of work tools such as task seating, sit/stand devices, mice, keyboards, task lighting and more
- Recognize equipment challenges and recommend cost effective alternatives
- Measure the potential cost savings of a proactive ergonomics program
For further inquiries,
please call 08050922243, 09096259209 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org