2. Optima Health Physio Consult accepts no responsibility for any external websites linked to this website or accessed through this website. No linkages on the website to external websites can be taken as an endorsement of those websites.
3. No material on this website may be reproduced for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of Optima Health Physio Consult. Content can be reproduced for personal purposes but must be reproduced in its entirety including attribution as to its source.
4. The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of Nigeria.
5. Your continued use of this website confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept them you must exit the website immediately.
2. We undertake that we will not provide your information to any other person or organisation.
3. Personal information provided by you (name, address, email address, or telephone number) is kept safely on a computerised system that protects it against unauthorised access or loss.
4. Payment details are protected by the secure server software.
5. We reserve the right to change this policy and any such changes will be posted on this page without advance notice. This policy and all matters relating to the website are governed exclusively by Nigerian Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigerian courts.
Disclaimer The content contained within this site is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute either professional advice or an offer. While optimaphysio.com takes all reasonable care to ensure that the content is accurate, no warranty of representation is given that it is free from errors or omissions. Users of this site should always seek professional health advice from our chartered physiotherapist or another suitable qualified health professionals.
Plot 879 Idris Ibrahim Crescent, off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi-Abuja