1. HOW LONG IS AN APPOINTMENT? All appointments begin promptly on time and are between 5 - 30 minutes in duration.2. DO I NEED TO SEE MY GP FOR A REFERRAL? No. A GP referral is not essential. We welcome self-referring patients without GP referral, however we do work closely with local GPs in order to provide the very best level of care.
3. HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE? For further information on our fees, please feel free to contact us directly.
4. HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENT? We made payment easy. You can pay through POS, electronically money transfer and in cash. We do not accept check.
5. CAN I GO THROUGH MY HEALTH INSURANCE? Yes, we are registered with all major Private Health Insurance Companies, however each health insurance policy is different so we advise patients to check with your insurers that you are eligible to claim for any physiotherapy treatment before you attend for treatment and that you are clear about any conditions that are in place.6. HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED? This depends upon the nature of the problem as well as each individual. At the initial assessment, the physiotherapist will make a diagnosis and discuss with you proposed treatment plans. They will be able to offer advice and guidance on the number of treatments you may require.
9. CAN I BRING A FRIEND/RELATIVE WITH ME? You are welcome to be accompanied during treatment if you wish. We ask that all children are accompanied by a responsible adult for the duration of the appointment.
10. WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE MY APPOINTMENT? Please notify us as soon as possible if you are unable to make your appointment. As a courtesy to our physiotherapists and other clients, we have a cancellation policy of 24 hours. Regrettably if you fail to attend your appointment, or cancel within the 24 hour notice period, your absence will be counted as present for the service which affect your bill.
11. DO YOU OFFER HOME VISITS? Yes we are able to provide home visits if you are unable to travel to the clinic due to pain or immobility.12. WHAT IS ACUPUNCTURE? Acupuncture is an ancient form of Chinese medicine involving the insertion of needles into the skin at specific points on the body to achieve a therapeutic effect. Acupuncture is a safe and effective way to encourage natural healing, improve energy, reduce or relieve pain and improve function of affected areas of the body. Acupuncture is effective in a wide range of painful conditions and is commonly used to treat musculoskeletal pain e.g. back, shoulder, neck and leg pain. It has also been successfully used to treat headaches, migraines, trapped nerves, chronic muscle strains and various kinds of rheumatic and arthritic pain.
Plot 879 Idris Ibrahim Crescent, off Obafemi Awolowo Way, Jabi-Abuja
Abuja Capital Territory